Saturday, November 28, 2009

delectable. delightful. delish.

I used to be a terrible cook. In fact- and this is a true story- one night during my freshman year of college, I decided to try my hand at some homemade chocolate frosting (I had never made frosting from scratch before). The result was that I accidentally put in three cups of cocoa rather than three tablespoons! I'm not kidding. Even the most devoted lover-of-chocolate couldn't down a cocoa overload of that degree!

Now, to ease your minds of any potential concerns you may have after reading about the aforementioned freshman frosting fiasco, I should tell you that I have since improved my abilities- immensely. Freshman year was {luckily} a long time ago! :) And now, although I'm not an expert by any means, I'm known to be rather good in the kitchen. You can rest assured that each recipe posted on the "dish delish" blog will be based upon the premise of meeting the following criteria:

delectable. delightful. delish.

Anyway, I'm rather excited to start up this recipe blog. Again, my personal commitment to you {and to myself} in my new blogging venture is to post only recipes which are worthy of being deemed "delish."

Let the culinary compilation commence.

1 comment:

caitlynirene said...

ooooooo I am so excited for this BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!